As responsible for this website, we have endeavored to comply with the most rigorous article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce regarding cookies, however, taking into account the form in Which operates the Internet and websites, it is not always possible to have updated information on the cookies that third parties may use through this website.
This applies especially to cases in which this website contains integrated elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on our website or through the same or corresponding to WordPress , Which constantly updates its cookies.
Therefore, in case you find this type of cookies on this website and are not listed in the following list, please let us know. You can also contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have guaranteed your privacy.
The cookies that use this web
This website uses own and third-party cookies to get you a better browsing experience, you can share content on social networks, conduct behavioral advertising through affiliate links and to obtain user statistics.
The information stored in cookies on this website is used exclusively by Nacho Cambralla Balaguer, except for Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and us for statistical purposes.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that if you do, this site may not work properly.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies detailed below.
How cookies are used in this web
Cookies are useful for:
- Save yourself having to log in every time you visit this web.
- Remember your settings and preferences during and between visits.
- Improve the speed and security of this website.
- Share pages on social networks.
- Make marketing campaigns more efficient.
- Store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password, or credit card information.
- Share or transfer personally identifiable information to third parties (without your knowledge and express permission).
This website uses its own cookies with the following purposes:
- Determine if you have connected to the web.
- Remember the search settings.
- Remember to accept the legal terms and conditions.
- Show you the pages you’ve recently visited.
- Add comments and receive updates to our site.
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Generated by analytics services: specifically, Google Analytics to help the website to analyze users’ use of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with Data that could identify the user.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google. Google+ Cookie and Google Maps, as provided on your page about what kind of cookies they use.
- Social Networking Cookies: Social Networking Cookies can be stored in your browser while you are browsing wayco.es, for example, when you use the wayco.es content sharing button on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks that uses this web have their own policies of cookies:
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and the privacy settings you have chosen on it.
In no case, neither the responsible of this web nor the advertisers can obtain personally identifiable information of these cookies.
- Remarketing Cookies: Cookies are also tracking habits of navigation to guide the advertising according to your interests and offer you differential advertising. These cookies are associated with the anonymous user and his computer, and do not provide the name and surname of the user.
Next, and as required by article 22.2 of the LSSI, the cookies that can be installed during browsing this website are detailed:[cookies]
How to manage and disable these cookies
If you do not want websites to put any cookie on your computer, you can tailor your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookie is downloaded.
Similarly, you can adjust the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer.
Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and equipment that you use separately.
Wayco.es makes available to users who want to prevent the installation of the aforementioned cookies, links provided for this purpose by browsers whose use is considered more widespread: